ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jay's New Site
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:32 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello everybody I guess its been awhile. I can't login with my shotgunworld username anymore. For those that don't know, I used to be "Shotgunworld".

I've opened a new site called EverythingNorthAlabama.com. I hope everyone will drop by and offer suggestions.

I don't shoot too much..two major strokes kind limits my abilities. Hope everyone is well in these pandemic times. Anyway love to hear from you. PM me

Post subject: Re: Jay's New Site
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Signed up going to take a look. I hope you are doing ok.

cdb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:29 am 
Crown Grade

Hi Jay,

Good to hear from you. Thanks to you, we all are still enjoying Shotgunworld. Sorry to hear about your health. Wishing you all the best and good health!

-
Vikram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:04 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

jaygentry wrote:
Hello everybody I guess its been awhile. I can't login with my shotgunworld username anymore. For those that don't know, I used to be "Shotgunworld".

I've opened a new site called EverythingNorthAlabama.com. I hope everyone will drop by and offer suggestions.

I don't shoot too much..two major strokes kind limits my abilities. Hope everyone is well in these pandemic times. Anyway love to hear from you. PM me

Hi Jay,

Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your strokes. They can certainly be disabling in many ways. Hope you're able to cope without too much difficulty.

You'll always be "Mr Shotgunworld" around here. Someone else may own the site now, but they won't be able to replace you.

Curly is still doing a great job keeping all us heathens in line, and that's no easy task.

Good luck with your new site. I'll stop by and take a look at it. Check in here more often. Don't be a stranger.

Uly

Semi-Auto Classifieds is ONLY for Complete Semi-Auto shotguns.
Over/Under Classifieds is ONLY for Complete O/U shotguns.
Items other than a complete shotgun go in OTHER Classifieds.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:52 am 
Crown Grade

Ulysses wrote:
jaygentry wrote:

Hi Jay,

Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about your strokes. They can certainly be disabling in many ways. Hope you're able to cope without too much difficulty.

You'll always be "Mr Shotgunworld" around here. Someone else may own the site now, but they won't be able to replace you.

Curly is still doing a great job keeping all us heathens in line, and that's no easy task.

Good luck with your new site. I'll stop by and take a look at it. Check in here more often. Don't be a stranger.

Uly

Well said Ulysses!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:04 pm 
Utility Grade

Thanks everyone for visiting the site and the kind words :D