ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A man with balls
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:21 pm 
Diamond Grade

eugene molloy wrote:
Rudel was an unreconstructed Nazi, ....
He may well have been a brave man but......
If my old man and the Guards had collared Rudel he'd have got the same treatment and and serve the bustard right.

Eugene

Having balls does come with it's risks. Rudel seemed to escape all the risk except for losing a leg, so probably lucky in addition to having balls. You can't overlook luck. I have always been lucky too, I guess. Probably should have died several times.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:56 pm 
Crown Grade

People are certainly impressed differently.....some, perhaps, by what they imagine to be desired....or needed or valued.
No particular harm in that, in fact, in can very clearly help define.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:39 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Mush Mouth Morton , capt of the Wahoo , surfaces his boat and machined gun men in the water. This was a clear violation of the rules of war and had the Japanese won , they might have tried him. They did not. and he was lost somewhere near the Bungo Suido.

There is no glory in war , madam , I tell the talk of glory is all foolishness, war is murder , it cannot be refined , war is brutality , I tell you madam , war is hell.

But keyboard commandos who claim to "have balls" usually don't.

Our prentice Tom may now refuse
To wipe his scoundrel master's shoes
For now he's free to sing and play
O'er the hills and far away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:12 pm 
Crown Grade

sera wrote:
Mush Mouth Morton , capt of the Wahoo , surfaces his boat and machined gun men in the water. This was a clear violation of the rules of war and had the Japanese won , they might have tried him. They did not. and he was lost somewhere near the Bungo Suido.

There is no glory in war , madam , I tell the talk of glory is all foolishness, war is murder , it cannot be refined , war is brutality , I tell you madam , war is hell.

Exactly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:10 pm 
Diamond Grade

sera wrote:

Just for the record some keyboard commandos are actual combat veterans
like me, with 8 air medals, the distinguished flying cross, and over 500 hours
of combat time in Vietnam, I think I am a pretty good judge to recognize
this Rudel guy had balls. Some keyboard commandos idea of combat
is verbal sparing on the internet, and saying "Exactly". There are all
kinds of keyboard commandos. Some recognize a persons accomplishment,
and some belittle it. We have seen both here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 pm 
Crown Grade

Sad some feel the need to beat their chest like that publicly.......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:53 pm 
Diamond Grade

Rooster booster wrote:
Sad some feel the need to beat their chest like that publicly.......

Also sad that others have to throw hints out that people unknown to them are probably keyboard commandos with no balls and then have that seconded by some other clueless keyboard commando who also has no clue what he is talking about. You don't like Rudel's combat record or mine, KMA, and another thing, it is sad you got nothing better to do than make such idiot appraisals like you did above in the quote. You got nothing better to do than that. Well actually, I am pretty sure you don't. I have read a lot of your posts, and find most of them to be pretty much drivel. I would never have said that before, being pretty much a polite person, but since you want to critique my behavior, that pretty much opens the subject of your behavior and drivel. So it is also open to critique. At least I had some knowledge about flying combat, having done it. Some people are not happy unless they are bringing down others, and you clearly are exhibiting that behavior. EXACTLY. double EXACTLY

I repeat, Some recognize a persons accomplishment, and some belittle it. We have seen both here even immediately after I said that the first time again belittlement followed in the exact post after I noted it.
There is a definite pattern there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 pm 
Crown Grade

Best of luck to you....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Screw Rudel. He should have had his big brass balls cut off and stuffed down his Nazi throat.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:03 pm 
Diamond Grade

lossking wrote:
Screw Rudel. He should have had his big brass balls cut off and stuffed down his Nazi throat.

Yes, but no one figured out how to do it. The best they did was take a leg off, and he did not even fly a fast aircraft, flew that dive bomber JU-87 which had a top speed of 170mph and was not very maneuverable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_87