I'm seeing way too many flames, personal attacks and product bashing/stalking on the forums. Here are some tips I sent to a user by the name of
1. You are not ALWAYS right.
2. There is never a GOOD reason to insult someone.
3. Do you treat people like this in face-to-face social events?
4. You weren't born with the knowledge, so at some point you must have known absolutely nothing about shotguns, too.
5. People helped you out....return the favor.
6. This is a privately owned venue and we aren't bashful when it comes to asking the unruly to leave....no matter who you are.
7. Every manufacturer of every brand has a Customer Service department and a Return Merchandise process....do you know why? Because no brand is perfect.
8. If we could buy the $3,000 shotgun we probably would, but when you can only afford $700 then that's what you buy. I apply the same reasoning to buying the Subaru rather than the Rolls-Royce I saw in a magazine.
9. Unless your gun tests included pictures of your children don't be offended when people disagree with the results you post.
10. Respond with courtesy and respect. Picture yourself talking to the other person face-to-face if you have to.
11. "Friendliest gun forum on the net" is something we make every effort to protect.