It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Trulock Chokes

Post subject: 16ga turkey choke
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:00 am 
Crown Grade

I'm thinking about setting up a 16ga turkey gun. Does Trulock make a 16ga turkey choke? I plan to send the barrel to Mike Orlen to cut and thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: 16ga turkey choke
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:57 pm 
Tournament Grade

Short answer is yes. They have then for Rem-choke and Invector-choke. I hope to see them for the new DS Invector-chokes before the year ends.

Masonic Lodge

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]