ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Trulock Chokes

Post subject: New chokes
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:40 am 
Field Grade

I just wanted to let you know that I purchased a waterfowl choke set for my Beretta Al390. I tested them last weekend on the patterning board and later shot some clays. I’m very happy with the results- so you have another satisfied customer.

Post subject: Re: New chokes
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

One really can't go wrong with Trulock chokes. I have owned, and still own, several different brands of factory and aftermarket choke tubes, but like Trulock the best. I currently use their Pattern Plus flush and Precision Hunter extended tubes in five different guns and love them. They're great products at reasonable prices. No, I'm not a factory rep and don't get a discount.

Post subject: Re: New chokes
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 am 
Crown Grade

The selection of Trulock chokes for Yildiz 12 ga O/Us is outstanding. The sporting clays stainless extended model is gorgeous and works great. Love ‘em.