ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Gentlemen place your bets.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:26 pm 
Crown Grade

Biden is more popular when the media speaks for him. Republican's need to work hard to pull him out of the rabbit hole he's hiding in so he speaks for himself. When Biden speaks for himself, he loses support.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:30 pm 
Crown Grade

DEG wrote:
Biden is more popular when the media speaks for him. Republican's need to work hard to pull him out of the rabbit hole he's hiding in so he speaks for himself. When Biden speaks for himself, he loses support.

The Republicans, and the country, need him on a debate stage with Trump ASAP. Having said that, IMO the key is Biden`s running mate. I would be more than a little surprised if that person isn't president in 2-3 years.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:37 pm 
Crown Grade

Or 2-3 months!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:25 am 
Field Grade

LILGUY wrote:
We’re getting close, I say at this point Biden wins. Dems pickup a few in the house and the Republicans pull a rabbit out of their hat and hold Senate. Everyone in my Family will not vote for Biden, all but one for Trump, one a write in. Being in Illinois none of us will help the situation. I donate to gun rights groups who in turn support Trump, that’s where my campaign money goes.

What’s everyone else’s take on the election.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:43 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

2 months later and 1 month to the election. Trump is sick and is being hammered as irresponsible. Biden up in pols, for what its worth. Wipe out possible?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:46 am 
Crown Grade

Here’s a possibility, you’ve been a frothing at the mouth never Trumper from the beginning. You seem to be salivating over a Republican defeat, are your true colors showing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:27 am 
Crown Grade

Tidefanatic wrote:
DEG wrote:

The Republicans, and the country, need him on a debate stage with Trump ASAP. Having said that, IMO the key is Biden`s running mate. I would be more than a little surprised if that person isn't president in 2-3 years.

Welp, how`d that work out the first time around? I guess I thought ( and hoped ) that the debate stage would serve as a platform for the president to set Biden up and allow him to talk his way into positions that would not serve him well. Instead, it turned into a verbal food fight. At least IMO, opportunity squandered. Maybe next time..... I`m very concerned about this election, not just for the presidency, either.

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:31 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

For certain Trump needs to change debate tactics.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:34 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I’m sticking with my bet, wobbly on the Senate, but hopeful.

They are planning a big infrastructure push, which would boost the markets. Taxes will go up on us all.
Every dream a democrat has ever had about passing legislation to cement their power will get pushed through. The Senate is the fire wall, I hope it holds.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... c78902b208