ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Donald Trump Jr as head of the NRA?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:33 pm 
Tournament Grade

SuperXOne wrote:
Although probably none of us have heard of her name, Jo Ann Jenkins is the head honcho of AARP.

https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/executi ... nkins.html

If she calls Ted Cruz or Bernie Saunders, they’ll either one suck up to her.

The NRA needs leadership that doesn’t make headlines.

I know who she is. Major power broker. People need to wake up. The money involved with these PACs and so-called NPOs is a major part of the corruption in DC, on both sides of the aisle.

She and that organization need to go.

Post subject: Re: Donald Trump Jr as head of the NRA?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:46 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

HenryVac wrote:
Zbigniew wrote:
Replace LaPierre with Don Jr. and I'll rejoin the NRA.

I rejoined anyway, just last week. LaPierre can spend half my check on hookers and cocaine for all I care. At least the other half will go toward keeping them afloat, and hopefully re-casting themselves for the modern Gen Z era.

Now is not the time to back down from the cult of collectivism, on any front.

Keep in mind that we're talking about a Democratic party where, during a televised town hall with their candidate Biden, a woman in the audience got up and prefaced her question with, "I'm the proud mom of two girls, 8 and 10. My youngest daughter is transgender. ..."

And the candidate for President of The United States took this woman and her question seriously. He took seriously a woman who has so brainwashed and oversexualized her pre-pubescent child with mythologies of "gender fluidity", that an eight year-old boy, who should be outside playing innocently in the back yard, is fixated on his mother's perverse desire that he "identify" as a girl.

Leftism is truly a cult.

A cult of the mentally ill.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2