It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Small Game Hunting Pictures
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Glad to see someone got out. I plan on getting after them again myself over the next few weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:52 pm 
Diamond Grade

I've missed posting here. I've been out at least five times about an hour before sunset on the weekends to catch a squirrel out or a rabbit as it gets later and I have had no luck. I have a different job now which doesn't allow me to get out during the week too.

I think I need some rabbit hunting lessons and a good dog. You just don't see them sitting out in the open like they did when I was a kid.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 pm 
Tournament Grade

Went to some TVA property I hadn't been to in a while and walked up the creek for a while this afternoon. Saw only one; there's got to be more there because there are nests all over the place, just need to find the right time to be there. Carried the Grulla 209E SxS this time out, nice and light weight and thought I might kick out some moving targets.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10