ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Congrats to CG for a perfect Ladies Shotgun!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:40 pm 
Crown Grade

I just wanted to say I have been receiving many positive feedbacks from owners of the new Syren. I wanted to let people know that based on these reviews, I feel CG has one of the best guns out there for Lady shooters right now! Feel confident in purchasing one of these!
Jimmy Muller
Muller Chokes

Post subject: Re: Congrats to CG for a perfect Ladies Shotgun!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:50 am 
Limited Edition

You are right Jimmy! I just purchased a Syren Tempio Sporting 20 ga 30" for my wife from John Woolley and she loves it. This is the 1st gun she has ever owned. The only other two shooting attempts where with an 870 20 ga youth club gun...that didn't work out well other than she came away thinking she would like to learn if the gun fit. She is 5' 3" with small hands. Yesterday was her second time out with the Tempio and the 1st time on a Sporting Clays range. She hit more than she missed and she smoked some rabbits and incoming quartering birds. She couldn't stop grinning! She is definitely hooked now. I am one of those blessed guys, my wife is my best friend and now best shooting partner.

www.woolleyshooting.com
www.triggersportsintl.com
Muller Mofia
Pilla Glasses call Granny www.pmsfirearms.com
http://silverbulletgunoil.net

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 am 
Tournament Grade

I also am very pleased with Syren Tiempo 12 gauge 28" that I purchased my wife. It fits her perfectly and she progressed at a lightening pace since getting her the Syren. She was a mid 50's shooter in sporting clays with an ill-fitting beretta semi auto. Now she is a consistent 80's shooter since she got her "baby bear" as she calls it....don't ask :lol:

I am so happy to have a shooting partner for life and I do not believe that would be the case if it were not for Syren.

My wife and I both shoot CG's now and couldn't be happier with our choices. Now I just need to find a sponsor to help with all the ammo she and I are running through :lol: .

She is setting her sights on making the next Olympics in skeet so it looks like I will be working more overtime for the next 5 years haha.

SYREN ROCKS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:59 pm 
Field Grade

I have been trying to get my wife to shoot for a while now. She is very recoil sensitive and has tried multiple guns to no avail. The only gun that she had tried a few shots with that seemed to work was a Syren Tempio Sporting. She never shot more than 5-10 shells with other shotguns. Took the leap and bought her one for Christmas along with a case of 7/8 ounce 1150 fps Clevers and the turnaround has been remarkable. She is excited and easily shoots 50-75 shells with no issues whatsoever. Caesar Guerini did it right with this shotgun!