It is currently Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CZ Lady Sterling for my daughter
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 pm 
Utility Grade

I am very surprised that no one has suggested a simple solution for a women's best fitting shotgun. After a lot of research, I am leaning toward getting my daughter, who is 27, a CZ Lady Sterling. Here is why. The most important factors in fitting a women are pitch, comb height, length of pull, and weight of gun. Therefore, I am looking at puchasing a CZ Lady Sterling, which has an 8 * degree pitch, good for a women, it includes an adjustable 1-1/2 " comb, a short LOP, which can be shortened by cutting the stock and adjusted by putting on a multi adjustable butt plate and impact pad, and only weighs 7.5 lbs. Not to mention a Monte Carlo comb design. For around $1,500 you can get a pretty awesome fitting women's O/U for clay shooting. Why hasn't anyone proposed this as an alternative to more highly costing solutions. I know Syren makes a great women's shotgun, but this proposal makes a lot of sense for cost conscious buyers. Then they can step up to more custom and expensive solutions later. Don't we men do that all the time?

Post subject: Re: CZ Lady Sterling for my daughter
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

good luck trying to re-sell any of these lady's guns.

Our prentice Tom may now refuse
To wipe his scoundrel master's shoes
For now he's free to sing and play
O'er the hills and far away.

Post subject: Re: CZ Lady Sterling for my daughter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 am 
Utility Grade

Can you tell us how you made out?
Which gun? Likes/dislikes etc
Thanks in advance,
TomJV