It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Syren's brand ambassador
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:39 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I went to the Garden & Gun-sponsored sporting clay shoot in GA this past weekend, and was fortunate to be teamed with Lynne Green, Syren's new brand ambassador. In addition to being an excellent shot, she's a great shooting companion and a deep well of shooting information about women and the shotguns that fit them. In other words, she exactly the kind of person you'd expect to work for Caesar Guerini. I urge anyone looking for a properly fitting woman's gun to get in touch with her. MAJ

Post subject: Re: Syren's brand ambassador
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 am 
Tournament Grade

My wife and I attended the Easton Md. waterfowl festival Sunday ( a local event for us) and thought I / we might run into some of the crew from Gurerini USA. Bingo! Albrights gunshop(a major Guerini retailer) was open and inside had a nice meeting with Wes Lang and Mike from Albrights!Mike showed and let my wife try several different guns and he and Wes explained the Syren gun line and the connection between CG and Fabarm. A real nice start to our day there!Thanks Wes, Mike and Larry Albright for your time and hospitality!

p.s. If you are on or around OUR eastern shore and might be gun shopping stop in to Albrights. Larry has it going on!