It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Image



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SCSCA Circuit Shoot April 19, 2014
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 am 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm
Posts: 133
They are calling for 30% chance of showers but we choose the 70% no showers!!! So come on out and shoot Doug Thompson's targets.


SCSCA CIRCUIT SHOOT
APRIL 19, 2014
100 TARGET NSCA REGISTERED SPORTING CLAYS EVENT
Targets set by Doug Thompson


Registration Begins @8:30am


Course Opens @ 9:00am
Must be on the course by 2:00pm

$76.00 ENTRY
INCLUDES LUNCH & TARGET FEES
$10.00 HOA
$10.00 BACK TO CLASS
$10.00 LONG RUN
$10.00 LEWIS CLASS




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SCSCA Circuit Shoot April 19, 2014
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:08 pm 
Tournament Grade

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm
Posts: 133
Targets are set, See you in the morning!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: 687shooter, Bing [Bot], Bob22, Brad F, bulljiggy, burtona, CharlesDar, cheecho1960, Chocolab, CMH, Cmh07a, Craiger1960, Curly-Nohair, D McMillen, dcblvsh2, dickgtax, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Gr shooter, Harv Shell, in2ice, Jager1, Jakeismydog2, KRIEGHOFFK80, Majestic-12 [Bot], Maser, mortum, oregunner, Pathfinder, rat-man, razir66, Road Man, Rooster booster, RudyN, simsy9, smlekid, sportshot1, treeduck71, Tysonb123, wagdog, wshumard, Yahoo [Bot], Zacnap


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
© 2017 Carbon Media Group Outdoors    - DMCA Notice