It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: High Drama in San Antonio
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:10 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

From the looks of the turnouts at the Fla.shoots everything must be going well with the NSCA? I was set to shoot the Krieghoff Cup and the Gator but the flu put me in the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:22 pm 
Crown Grade

I believe this thread once contained a link to current COI form. I can't find it now in the 20 pages of this thread. Will someone please repost it?

ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

ShowMe wrote:
I believe this thread once contained a link to current COI form. I can't find it now in the 20 pages of this thread. Will someone please repost it?

ty

http://nssa-nsca.org/wp-content/uploads ... SA_Rev.pdf

#MMUSOpen2019 #TheForkUSOpen2021 #marist89ForAC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 pm 
Crown Grade

marist89 wrote:
ShowMe wrote:

ty

http://nssa-nsca.org/wp-content/uploads ... SA_Rev.pdf

Thank you, but I didn't find the current COI/Confidentiality form there.

I did however find this on page 16 -

The current ED's wife is a principal at Snyergy...

During the fiscal year, $171,051 was billed and expensed in relation to this contract...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:47 pm 
Field Grade

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=466028

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm 
Field Grade

I'm impressed that after 20 pages this thread is still on topic. Well done people. Let's go for 20 more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 pm 
Presentation Grade

First image post, hope i do it right.

NSSA 2015 IRS Form 990 that I got on my GuideStar account:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:22 pm 
Limited Edition

oneounceload wrote:
KRIEGHOFFK80 wrote:
You worry way more about my scores that I do. :lol:

Oh please......first.....go back and follow what was said

Secondly, of course you don't worry about scores.......with your shooting, you should be clamoring for what I am proposing

Still wanna piss me off..............

I do.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 pm 
Crown Grade

Then bring it

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm 
Limited Edition

How many years have you been in AA? How many punches in the last 2 years?

Why call out or disparage (insult just in case) another member?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm 
Crown Grade

You know the answers, if not, look them up.......I have been (and continuing) to decrease my registered shooting..................This is THE month to shoot in FL; I am not entered in ANY of them, and have no desire to do so.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm 
Limited Edition

Of course.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:03 pm 
Crown Grade

You shooting any of them?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 pm 
Crown Grade

BigSpoonie wrote:
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=466028

ty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm 
Field Grade

Do we currently have an AC or EC? Do we have a quorum for meetings? Interesting to me that the NSCA/NSSA published their version of the correspondence and then dead silence. Exactly where do we stand as an organization? As mentioned before are others going to be expected to sign the COI?

Mike Mahaffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Honesty wrote:
Do we currently have an AC or EC? Do we have a quorum for meetings? Interesting to me that the NSCA/NSSA published their version of the correspondence and then dead silence. Exactly where do we stand as an organization? As mentioned before are others going to be expected to sign the COI?

Mike Mahaffy

I would encourage you to contact a member of the AC or EC. Rollins Brown, Anthony Matarese, and John Commaford are very active members of shotgunworld.com, each with different perspectives.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am 
Presentation Grade

Honesty wrote:

Mike Mahaffy

I wonder if dissolving the NSCA AC/EC was the intent. Doubtful.

Has the NSSA communicated a time table for resolution of these questions?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:59 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

blackandgold wrote:
Honesty wrote:

Mike Mahaffy

I would encourage you to contact a member of the AC or EC. Rollins Brown, Anthony Matarese, and John Commaford are very active members of shotgunworld.com, each with different perspectives.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:04 am 
Presentation Grade

marist89 wrote:
blackandgold wrote:
Honesty wrote:

Mike Mahaffy

As a prospective AC candidate/member, what is your reaction and solution? #marist89ForAC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

blackandgold wrote:
As a prospective AC candidate/member, what is your reaction and solution? #marist89ForAC

From my perspective, the NSSA is trying to work with the current AC/EC members to come to a mutually agreed to modifications to the COI. The people on the AC/EC are well respected members of the community and they were elected to those positions by the delegates. It doesn't help anybody to have them silenced and/or replaced.

On the other hand, the NSSA has the absolute right and duty to protect it's "industry secrets". As I have said in the past, a reasonable COI is a necessity. The argument is over what reasonable is. I don't derive any of my livelihood from the shooting industry (except a couple articles I may write for magazines which don't even cover Terry's bar tab), and I thought 5 years after your term expires was onerous.

My guess, and this is only a guess, is that a quorum already exists and they're trying to get everybody on board before anything is announced.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next