Diamond Grade

Why is this guy’s opinion important?

Post subject: Re: What are the top 5 Sporting Clays O/U’s
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

drawdc wrote:

Everybody has an opinion. When you ask an open ended question about subjective measure, you're going to get a lot of people answering.

#MMUSOpen2019 #TheForkUSOpen2021 #marist89ForAC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:36 am 
Diamond Grade

marist89 wrote:
drawdc wrote:

Everybody has an opinion. When you ask an open ended question about subjective measure, you're going to get a lot of people answering.

I should restate. I have never heard of him. I just wondered if there was some reason his write up was any more factual than all the opinions that get thrown around. I think these are silly questions and I should ignore them, but for some reason I don't.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 am 
Presentation Grade

drawdc wrote:
marist89 wrote:
drawdc wrote:

I should restate. I have never heard of him. I just wondered if there was some reason his write up was any more factual than all the opinions that get thrown around. I think these are silly questions and I should ignore them, but for some reason I don't.

Dude, it's a message board. This is what we do on message boards. Ask silly questions and respond to them.

No one said one opinion is more important than anyone else's? Just nice to hear many different opinions on a subject.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:25 am 
Tournament Grade

^^^. Slow Clap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:36 am 
Diamond Grade

No one said one opinion is more important than anyone else's? Just nice to hear many different opinions on a subject.[/quote]

I withdraw my question your honor, dude. I just wanted a little more info on that review.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 am 
Crown Grade

Have you read it? I don’t agree with everything he said, but he said it very well.

For a lot of people less knowledgeable or opinionated than some of us old farts.....it makes for a pretty nice ‘starter manual’.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 pm 
Diamond Grade

Rooster booster wrote:
Have you read it? I don’t agree with everything he said, but he said it very well.

For a lot of people less knowledgeable or opinionated than some of us old farts.....it makes for a pretty nice ‘starter manual’.

Yes. It's fine. My original question was misconstrued and some folks took it as a criticism of the write up. It wasn't intended to be. I did my own high end gun search two years ago and drew my own conclusions. Actually I surprised myself. That doesn't make anyone else's opinion right or wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Ad revenue.

Having had almost all of the top guns at one time or another , I have always migrated back to Perazzi. To me it is the easiest to shoot well.

BUT , the gun is low on the list of things that make one shoot better or worse. #1 on the list is practice.

Our prentice Tom may now refuse
To wipe his scoundrel master's shoes
For now he's free to sing and play
O'er the hills and far away.