It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tulsa Gun Club to Host Mike McAlpine
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:36 pm 
Limited Edition

Mike McAlpine

Coming to Tulsa Gun Club

Friday June 22 - 1 day Shooting clinic $250.00 – 4 Student Max
Sat/Sun June 23&24 - 2 day Mini Target Reading and Presentation Seminar $550.00 – 5 Student Max

Prices are per person and the shooters will have to pay for ammo and targets. All targets will be shot at Club Members pricing. $25/100

Contact Mike at mmc9024@aol.com

Last edited by BMPregler on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Tulsa Gun Club to Host Mike McAlpine
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

I just noticed that the maximum number of students in this flyer list 5 for the one day school and 6 for the two day school. This is the normal number but these schools were booked on the numbers I gave on SGW a few months ago. The one day class is 4 students and the two day school is 5 students.(maximum) I personally have no problem with the number of students with the number of students but that is only if the entire class approves it. I made a deal and I always live by my word. This is my mistake. I just sent my regular flyer to the club.

Sorry for the confusion,

Mike McAlpine
The Clay Target Academy

Please come and join us. I promise you will enjoy the schools and will learn a lot. All students in either class will get a manual with everything I will teach (and more) to take home. Many times students call me and tell me that the manual is a great asset to have later on because they can always go back to it just incase they need a refresher.

I have been teaching since 1990 and was NSCA Chief Instructor for seven years. I am very knowledgeable in all aspects of our clay target games. Plus, I have been a professional target setter for 32 years. I can demonstrate anything that I teach. I was one of the original master Class shooters.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:19 pm 
Limited Edition

Sorry Mike, I had made two versions and I copied the wrong one. I fixed my post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

Thought I would keep this up another round.

Mike McAlpine