It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kudo's to Coyote springs!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 pm 
Limited Edition

A job very well done for this years US Open. First, the reason I travel to shoot is the targets. They were well thought out, challenging but not over the top. Some of the best targets I have shot in a couple of years. Excellent trappers, polite and attentive.
There was attention to detail, as water was everywhere plus snacks and tents for shade and plenty of porta poties.
Even though it rains once a year all of the cart paths had gravel.
SHUTTLES, thought they went the way of the dodo but here they were running around everywhere!
This place could handle the Nationals!
Thanks to Tim Miles and all of the people that made this shoot happen. I would love to attend their next big shoot.

Post subject: Re: Kudo's to Coyote springs!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am 
Utility Grade

I agree. Beautiful facility. Every thing first class. Thank you Tim Miles and the staff at Tucson Trap and Skeet/Coyote Springs for a great event.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 pm 
Presentation Grade

On behalf of Coyote Springs and the whole state of Arizona, we'd like to give major Kudo's back to all you shooters who so graciously left our club in as good, if not better shape than you found it.

I drove every single mile (and there are 10.2 miles of courses and trails out there), before calling it a day Sunday night, and I couldn't fill a single kitchen sized garbage bag with trash. Total. Anywhere.

You all ROCK, and are welcome back any time. I couldn't tell you how many times I saw shooters help out by stopping to pick up small bits of trash here and there. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope you all had a great time, but y'all made that a labor of love by your courtesy and respect. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited by AZ Dutch on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 pm 
Presentation Grade

Yes, Tim and his crew did a terrific job. The birds were great, the shuttles were terrific, tons of practice stations, refs were friendly and helpful, lots of choices for food, dinner for the shooters both nights of the World All-Around shoot-offs. I saw very few no-birds, all of my events ran on time, etc., etc. Just an amazing event.

I don't know how Tim could be everywhere - all at the same time. It seems like I saw him cruising through and helping at every event I shot. Smiling and shaking hands, asking if people if they are enjoying themselves. I'm really looking forward to more big events at Coyote Springs under his watchful eye. (A Nationals somewhere other than TX???? It's been a long time!)

And getting to watch the World All-Around shoot-offs was a ton of fun. What a great idea and some terrific shooting. Congratulations to Derrick and all the finalists.

Thanks,
Kyler

May the wind blow softly on your face during all your travels and never blow so hard as to rip your hair out in big clumps.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:59 pm 
Limited Edition

A big thanks to Tim, all his staff and the employees of TT&S. What a great place to shoot at. Love going there and the birds are always challenging and fun to shoot. I still remember the bird at the zone there 10 years ago that fired down at the ground. Fun stuff you don't see anywhere else. We had a great time and hope to come back for say, maybe a World FITASC????

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 am 
Crown Grade

I didn't shoot the tournament, but I know the last one I shot there the only place Tim wasn't, was sitting in the clubhouse drinking coffee.

That man never stopped moving the whole time I was there. He was checking, and double checking EVERYTHING to make sure it was running smoothly.

He knows how to put on a great event, and it shows.