ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pre Shot Routines
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:14 pm 
Diamond Grade

There are a number of good suggestions here but IMHO, you have to take a look at a number of them, give them a try and then decided what you like or don't like about the different routines. Once you figure out what you think will work best for you, write it down and then use it on each and every shot you take going forward.

Over time you'll find that it may need some changes, or hopefully just some minor refinements, but using it consistently will give you your best chance at improving especially if you find it weird trying to take a shot without using it.

I kinda had a DIY routine that was bits and pieces of a number of what I'd seen in a number of different videos. One of Gil and Vicki's videos had some things that resonated and I tried incorporating them. An improvement but still not definative...for me. More recently I've been studying the info in Anthony Matarese's new videos and they've really hit home. More refinements ("changes" actually) and even though they're not a habit yet, when I remember to use my new routine, for me it's a night and day improvement!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:27 am 
Presentation Grade

Don’t worry, if you don’t take the time to chase all the witches off of a stand in 2020, then surely one of your squad mates will.

Whatever it takes is whatever it takes for each individual player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 pm 
Crown Grade

Opps, wrong thread.

Deleted and moved.