ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Gun Slips/Bags
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:53 pm 
Presentation Grade

A gun "slip" is only good for minimal protection, mostly from dust and moisture, not impact. Having said that, all you need is a simple nylon canvas with a shoulder strap. These are cheap and good enough for the purpose you describe:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KVP8894?ta ... th=1&psc=1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:56 pm 
Presentation Grade

thank you for posting that Golden Eagle, that's not a bad looking slip at all, I'm assuming you have one of these?

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:05 pm 
Presentation Grade

No, I have some older Beretta and Bob Allen slips, but I would buy one of these if I were in the market.