ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Heads-Up on a New Scoring System - Score Chaser
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:01 am 
Crown Grade

Ever see the scorecards with all the corrections? Now you want some people who still use flip phones to use iPads? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:08 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I don't know anyone better at what they do as Casey!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:19 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

They are using score chaser at my home club Moore N Moore Sporting Clays. The owner Cory Moore has only good things to say about it. Before he only used the other programs for only his registered shoots. With score chaser he uses it for all his events because it cut down on employee time being so simple and complete.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:20 am 
Diamond Grade

Earlier I got an email from Raahaouge’s reminding me about the upcoming monthly shoot and it had a link to Score Chaser rather than Scoring Pro. I took a quick look and at first blush it looked pretty good. I noted that besides Raahauge’s both Moore N Moore and Redlands also have upcoming tournaments on there.

Learning that Casey is behind it makes me more confident that it’ll be great. And like others have mentioned, she’s also bailed me out on more than one occasion. I’ve also learned that she has a weakness for Ethel M. Chocolates out of Las Vegas. Never as a bribe but on a couple of occasions as a BIG thank you! :D

Last edited by Stuck-N-Kali on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Casey is the best. And this program addresses most of the common usage issues for clubs and shooters the other older programs had.

NSCA #617422

When the mind is right, the body will find a way...