ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: A online subscription with a World Champion.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:05 am 
Limited Edition

drawdc wrote:
The Swanny wrote:
I don’t have a horse in this race. And I am usually not this easy on a person. I guess it is possible that the scorer erased and changed the score. Would be nice to know all the info before forming an opinion one way or another. We will never know I suspect.

No decision for Shoot management is more difficult than disqualifying a shooter for cheating. No club has a finer reputation than Northbrook. They disqualified a well known shooter at last year’s World English and his scores were expunged. Whatever decisions or actions were taken by the NSCA, CSPA or anyone else have not changed that fact. It isn’t just possible, it is a reality. Those are facts. What else do you need to know? Do you think Shoot management at Northbrook disqualified him without sufficient proof? That’s just being in denial.

I am not in denial. I just don't like to use conjecture, guesstimating, emotion in making a call on this like you do. Northbrook is not the court and jury in everything and what happened at NSCA we will never know. That is what I am basing my decision on......not knowing all the facts. You don't do that and that is fine for you. Just don't project that idiocy on me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:15 pm 
Crown Grade

The Swanny wrote:
drawdc wrote:
The Swanny wrote:
I don’t have a horse in this race. And I am usually not this easy on a person. I guess it is possible that the scorer erased and changed the score. Would be nice to know all the info before forming an opinion one way or another. We will never know I suspect.

No decision for Shoot management is more difficult than disqualifying a shooter for cheating. No club has a finer reputation than Northbrook. They disqualified a well known shooter at last year’s World English and his scores were expunged. Whatever decisions or actions were taken by the NSCA, CSPA or anyone else have not changed that fact. It isn’t just possible, it is a reality. Those are facts. What else do you need to know? Do you think Shoot management at Northbrook disqualified him without sufficient proof? That’s just being in denial.

I am not in denial. I just don't like to use conjecture, guesstimating, emotion in making a call on this like you do. Northbrook is not the court and jury in everything and what happened at NSCA we will never know. That is what I am basing my decision on......not knowing all the facts. You don't do that and that is fine for you. Just don't project that idiocy on me.

I simply can't understand why you guys think he was disqualified if it wasn't for cheating? Eating too many granola bars and having horrid tattoos?
I have a different opinion of where the idiocy lays.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:28 pm 
Limited Edition

drawdc wrote:

I simply can't understand why you guys think he was disqualified if it wasn't for cheating? Eating too many granola bars and having horrid tattoos?

Again, you are coming to your conclusion from assumptions and I am mine waiting on all the info which we will never see. Just I don't judge if we don't agree.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:18 pm 
Utility Grade

I think the NDA shows no evidence. The fact he’s competing all over the world shows acceptance I got one over 12 months on. Think we move on and use his wealth of knowledge to improve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:51 pm 
Crown Grade

The NDA shows that neither side had any interest in pursuing the matter any further. Most likely for financial considerations and the weakness of the case. Everyone wanted everything to go away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:53 pm 
Crown Grade

The Swanny wrote:
drawdc wrote:

Again, you are coming to your conclusion from assumptions and I am mine waiting on all the info which we will never see. Just I don't judge if we don't agree.

Fair enough. You were the one who accused me of idiocy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:02 pm 
Diamond Grade

lt0026 wrote:
The NDA shows that neither side had any interest in pursuing the matter any further. Most likely for financial considerations and the weakness of the case. Everyone wanted everything to go away.

if i got nothin' to hide i'm shouting it from the rooftops. and i sure as hell am not going to stand for a DQ and being expelled from assorted organizations.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:18 pm 
Crown Grade

birdhunter39 wrote:
lt0026 wrote:

if i got nothin' to hide i'm shouting it from the rooftops. and i sure as hell am not going to stand for a DQ and being expelled from assorted organizations.

You ain't the one involved and you probably don't know the particulars. I'm sure he followed the advice that his attorneys provided. And he did have attorneys. And the NSSA has a long history of avoiding legal fees and litigation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm 
Tournament Grade

Is there evidence of an NDA? Or are you jumping to a conclusion that there is one?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:10 pm 
Crown Grade

Denver1911 wrote:
Is there evidence of an NDA? Or are you jumping to a conclusion that there is one?

Read this link. The NSCA does not discuss any disciplinary action. http://nsca.nssa-nsca.org/2019/10/09/up ... on-action/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:49 am 
Tournament Grade

That’s no more evidence of the existence of an NDA being signed by both parties than there is evidence of him cheating.

Evidence of an NDA being signed by both parties:
NSCA tells us they have investigated the incident and feel they have taken appropriate action
Neither party says another word about it.

Evidence of cheating:
Eyewitness reports cheating
Club investigates it
Club DQs shooter
NSCA investigates it
Shooter is no longer member of NSCA
Shooter does not publicly deny it
NSCA investigates it and says nothing.

Ya’ll think what you want. I think what I want. Despite there being no evidence of either, I think there is a high liklihood of both cheating and an NDA.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 am 
Crown Grade

NDA's are a way of limiting exposure to future litigation. They also are used to stop public knowledge of a settlement, even if money isn't involved.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:45 am 
Crown Grade

WFC? The subject is his value as someone we could learn a thing or two from.....which I’m sure he has much.

But if I’m forking over a nickel for any ‘tips’, any and Nicole’s if mine are going to the many very fine shooters, who have long and distinguished histories of outstanding behavior on the course. Too many elite level shooters, with elite level manners and reputations to spend my money with.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 am 
Presentation Grade

Rooster booster wrote:
WFC? The subject is his value as someone we could learn a thing or two from.....which I’m sure he has much.

But if I’m forking over a nickel for any ‘tips’, any and Nicole’s if mine are going to the many very fine shooters, who have long and distinguished histories of outstanding behavior on the course. Too many elite level shooters, with elite level manners and reputations to spend my money with.

Exactly. Class of 78 (Ben) just using the board to drum up business. Wish Curly would remove this thread. I’ll get my tips from Anthony, Zach, Wendell, Bill, David, and on and on.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:36 am 
Tournament Grade

lt0026 wrote:
NDA's are a way of limiting exposure to future litigation. They also are used to stop public knowledge of a settlement, even if money isn't involved.

Correct. And ???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 am 
Crown Grade

NDA's usually contain a clause that neither party admits wrong doing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:31 am 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

Boomhand ,
Hear , Hear , You got that 100% correct .
End of , Thank You all and Goodnight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:13 pm 
Tournament Grade

So there is no evidence of an NDA in existence .. yet you claim there is one ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:19 pm 
Crown Grade

The NSCA has a policy that they don't release any info on any disciplinary action. What don't you understand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

What I don’t understand is why some continue to claim that we shouldn’t draw the conclusion that there was cheating since there was no hard factual evidence, yet they admit to drawing other conclusions based on observations without there being any evidence.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next