ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 5H Shooting Sports-Frankston TX
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

https://www.5hshootingsports.com/

They've been open a bit over a year,If some of you remember the Chicken Ranch outside of Frankston TX same location and new owners. Everything has been gone over and fixed up,all new machines etc-etc and they also have a monthly NSCA shoot next one is on the 23rd this month.

If you're near by worth a trip IMO :)

TSRA LIFE MEMBER
NSCA #610xxx

Rose City Clays - Tyler TX
5H Shooting Sports Frankston TX ( Formally the Chicken Ranch)
Caney Creek- Teague TX

Post subject: Re: 5H Shooting Sports-Frankston TX
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:32 pm 
Field Grade

Jerry is spot on. Good people with excellent facilities. Kim and I have shot at 37 different venues (so far) over Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana and this is the only place we've been that both mains have A/C bathrooms half-way through the course. Both courses are loops so you get another chance at the bathrooms on the back half. The SS course even has a small porch with rocking chairs and fresh fruit. Amazing how the little things start to mean more as I've added years to the body.

Hell, I may even shoot when I'm 90+ if they keep this up!

Lee T.