ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Customer Service
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:59 pm 
Field Grade

I think everyone is real quick to complain about poor service, but seldom do we see compliments about great service, so I wanted to post my recent experience with NalPak (TufPak). About 15 years ago while at the Nationals I purchased a Tufpak, I have used it repeatedly over the years to transport my shotguns. Somehow earlier this month the airlines managed to break one of the wheels whilst I was traveling to Florida. I noticed it when walking to the rental cars when it sounded like I had gotten the broken shopping cart at the supermarket! Upon my return home I sent an email to NalPak customer service Sunday night of Labor Day weekend asking how I would go about obtaining a new wheel. Tuesday morning after the holiday I received a response from Annette that she would be sending a wheel to me. True to her words I received not just one but TWO new wheels! I think this is great, I fully expected to have to pay for the wheel, after all the TufPak was 15 years old! They have my vote for great service and support of their products and customers.

Post subject: Re: Customer Service
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:58 pm 
Crown Grade

Good for them and good for you for sharing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 pm 
Crown Grade

FL-Shooter wrote:
I think everyone is real quick to complain about poor service, but seldom do we see compliments about great service, so I wanted to post my recent experience with NalPak (TufPak). About 15 years ago while at the Nationals I purchased a Tufpak, I have used it repeatedly over the years to transport my shotguns. Somehow earlier this month the airlines managed to break one of the wheels whilst I was traveling to Florida. I noticed it when walking to the rental cars when it sounded like I had gotten the broken shopping cart at the supermarket! Upon my return home I sent an email to NalPak customer service Sunday night of Labor Day weekend asking how I would go about obtaining a new wheel. Tuesday morning after the holiday I received a response from Annette that she would be sending a wheel to me. True to her words I received not just one but TWO new wheels! I think this is great, I fully expected to have to pay for the wheel, after all the TufPak was 15 years old! They have my vote for great service and support of their products and customers.

Thanks for sharing, although I`d submit that it appears to me that lots of folks on SW have been quick to comment when they feel they`ve received excellent customer service, particularly from a given firearms company. I know I`ve done it a time or two myself!

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:05 pm 
Crown Grade

Always nice to hear good news about a company like that!

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:03 am 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

as someone who ran a customer service business I can tell you feedback is loved, good or bad, as I cannot see everyone working for me and you tell me where I can do better or have done well.

if you discourage feedback you are flying blind, too many companies miss that

Phone 813-907-7340
Check out our E-books on Amazon here
http://www.rogergascoigneshootingcoach.com/books.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:04 am 
Presentation Grade

Always nice to hear.

I recently sent an email to Vaultek about my Lifepod travel safe going haywire, they replied within two hours on Sunday, we had a quick back and forth over email and I had a return shipping label sent to me within an hour.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:35 pm 
Diamond Grade

Exactly why I bought my Kreighoff from DuPont. Overnight the gun on Monday, they get it Tuesday, fix the issue and ship overnight to me. The gun arrives on Wednesday and I’m back shooting.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 am 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

FL,

I had the same thing happen to me with a twenty year old John Hall gun case. The only difference it was a hande not a wheel. John Hall had went out of business when he retired. I called John to ask him where I might find a new handle and he sent me two at no change. There still are companies out there with great customer service and like you I have always told everyone I met about the great service.

Mike McAlpine

You are a good person in my book for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!