ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cherokee Rose Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:51 pm 
Utility Grade

Spent the day at Cherokee Rose Sporting Clays. Shot both Red and Blue courses. Great venue, very nice park-like atmosphere. Challenging targets, and beautiful woods and ponds. Very friendly staff and owner. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a great experience with great friends.

Ed

Post subject: Re: Cherokee Rose Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:59 pm 
Limited Edition

Your experience mirrors mine. Great targets, friendly staff, wonderful grounds. The blue course in the woods is 10 degrees cooler in the hot summer. I'm thinking of joining.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:11 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I had the very fortunate experience of spending some time with both David and Jean. One of the best things that my niche related to Clay Target Sports has afforded me is the opportunity to meet some very special prople. Very simply stated they are at the top of the list

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:49 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Met DD and Jean last year, great folks! Cherokee Rose is on my bucket list.

NSCA #617422

When the mind is right, the body will find a way...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:58 pm 
Limited Edition

I've known DD for many years as he is from my part of Florida and we have a lot of mutual friends and I have shot with him quite a few times and Jean is the cousin of a close friend of my wife and I. He and Jean have built a first class facility and I plan on being there to enjoy it the first of October. I do miss seeing them here in central Florida. They are great folks for sure.