ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Opinions on State Champion sporting clays Trophy
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:03 pm 
Field Grade

I won Rhode Island state championship in my class last year, they did not give trophy to out of state competitors only state residents.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:17 pm 
Utility Grade

I like some kind of trophy. A small charity event gave belt buckles. Wouldn't wear it probably but was nice to stick on shelf. I would pay shipping if something small like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:38 pm 
Field Grade

https://jimwhitecollection.com/
We have found that the cost of providing trophies for a shoot is one of the major expenses involved with that event.

Our goal is to provide you with a quality trophy package that you will be proud to offer, that your shooters will be happy to win, there for they are advertising your event, at a cost that will allow your club to make a profit.

With the cost of shooting today, more and more clubs are opting to search out a more competitive trophy line. by offering unique an quality awards The Jim White Collection really comes through for you.
We are working on a sponsorship package for state and regional shoots and select shooters that are exceling in the sport.
We also make alligator embossed gun slips belts and shooting pouches, Our guns slips have a new badge that attaches to the case for a great useable award, we have donated many to state shoot winners when the club buys awards from us.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 pm 
Field Grade

If your the top shooter in a state championship and the runner up, I think a trophy is in order. I like the state champ ring idea personally. A lot of money is spent on trophies. Just look at the BBQ cook off world for an example.
For the other winners, a choice of items would be nice. We had this at a big shoot this year. Items as a Bass Pro gift card, a engraved glass trophy, and various other gift cards. They sent you an email and you had 30 days to reply with your choice. Super simple and it seemed to make most shooters happy. I know I was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:06 pm 
Presentation Grade

Thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas along with some really good info. I appreciate each and everyone of you for taking the time to voice your input.
Thank you