ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Where are Fiocchis?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:33 pm 
Field Grade

jimwhitecollection wrote:
anyone know where to get the Fiocchi 7/8oz shell I love that shell I have shot around 20 flats and would like to buy more.
it may be time to find another load that is easier to find ?

Just Target Guns in Libertyville, IL (northern suburb of Chicago) had 7/8 oz Fiocchi the last time I was in there. They might be willing to ship.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:31 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

I contact the Fiocchi sales manager the other day and was told they were selling all of the targets they make. I also asked him about their distributors. I even mentioned that I might be interested in a distributorship in my part of Texas. His comment was, we don't need another distributor because we are selling all we can make. It looks to me, they might need to increase their production if they are selling so much. Maybe they can't buy enough components. They should tell their customers why their ammo is hard to find!

Mike McAlpine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:13 pm 
Tournament Grade

Mike McAlpine wrote:
I contact the Fiocchi sales manager the other day and was told they were selling all of the targets they make. I also asked him about their distributors. I even mentioned that I might be interested in a distributorship in my part of Texas. His comment was, we don't need another distributor because we are selling all we can make. It looks to me, they might need to increase their production if they are selling so much. Maybe they can't buy enough components. They should tell their customers why their ammo is hard to find!

Mike McAlpine

Just listened to the Shotgun Sports USA Podcast on Monday with Bryan Bornes (Fiocchi Ammo Sales Rep) and this very topic was discussed in great detail. Increasing their production won't do any good. One of the main issues all ammo manufacturers are having right now is the lack of ability to secure raw components to assemble the finished products.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:37 pm 
Crown Grade

Mike McAlpine wrote:

Mike McAlpine

Birdshooter posted a link to a podcast with Fiocchi’s Sales Manager a few lines down on this forum. All the info you need.