ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2021 Arizona Shoot Schedule
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:43 am 
Presentation Grade

Copied below, for your convenience, is a link to the Arizona State Sporting Clays Association 2021 events page. All registered events in Az are listed here. If a button is green, it’s active, and clicking on it will take you to the flier or registration website for upcoming shoots.

If you’ve shot our winter schedule before, you may notice some name changes. Dan Twitchell has had many successful large shoots in years past, but has made the decision not to continue some of them, with the unknowns of Covid restrictions, etc. Scott Cusanek, with Pinnacle Shooting Sports, has taken those dates, and will be producing shoots this year. For example, the first big shoot was usually the Copper State Open, but that will be the New Year’s Open at Ben Avery coming up on January 8, 9, and 10. The weekend usually reserved for the World Super Sporting Championship will now be the Bornaghi Blast. (And the Main event will be Super Sporting). As of right now, the Fiocchi Cup is still on for next November.

Come on down. The weather’s nice!

https://azsportingclays.com/2021-events/

Post subject: Re: 2021 Arizona Shoot Schedule
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:22 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Last year I shot my first competition in the Desert Duo at Tucson Trap and Skeet/ Coyote Springs and plan on being there this year. It was well run with a lot of friendly folks. I even won a bit of money doing the Lewis Class, something I don't completely understand :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:48 pm 
Crown Grade

I go to Arizona about once a month. It's a great place to shoot sporting clays. The fact that the weather is outstanding for four months out of the year, is just a bonus :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:11 am 
Crown Grade

Leave the cold behind and join me in sunny AZ. Warm weather, open restaurants, lots of shooting. What more can you ask for?

BBQ? Little Miss BBQ. Pizza and Wings? Ray's Pizza and Wings. Bagels? Chompies. Chicago pizza? Lou Malnati's. Burgers? The Chuck Box. Italian food? Christo's on 7th. Mexican food? La Piñata. Fish and Chips? Pete's Fish and Chips.