It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Condor competion
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:27 pm 
Tournament Grade

worst owner's manual I ever seen, Chokes are notched, but chokes aren't marked as to what they are, nothing in the manual as to what notches go with what choke. anyone know why there are 6 extended choke and 2 flush chokes with this gun> are the flush just for shipping? and one of the flush chokes had a ding in it just before the threads, If I hadn't took them out and cleaned the gun I wouldn't have seen it, could of been a bad situation if I had shot it that way! new gun right out of the box!

Post subject: Re: Condor competion
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 am 
Presentation Grade

beasty,
I've got some bad news...the owner's manual is most probably the least of your problems. I have bought several products, not guns mind you, in the past without asking around or reading reviews and have figured out the hard way that I made a mistake. My father bought a condor several years ago against my urgings and it didn't take him long to figure out why. If you can take it back now and get your full purchase price back, I would go that route. If you decide to keep it, I wish you much luck.

Chris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:29 pm 
Tournament Grade

CLuttrell wrote:
beasty,
I've got some bad news...the owner's manual is most probably the least of your problems. I have bought several products, not guns mind you, in the past without asking around or reading reviews and have figured out the hard way that I made a mistake. My father bought a condor several years ago against my urgings and it didn't take him long to figure out why. If you can take it back now and get your full purchase price back, I would go that route. If you decide to keep it, I wish you much luck.

Chris

I won it in a gun raffle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I would take the stock off before you ever think of shooting it and flush out the internals with brake cleaner. Then lube lightly. I did this with one and had no trouble with it.

But, I sold it before it had much use after reading about them. :shock: The big mistake I made was handling and shooting a good quality o/u for the first time. The Condor had to go down the road after that. Like driving a premium car then trying to live with a Yugo.