CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for an owners manual on a stoeger competition condor
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 pm 
Presentation Grade

Title says it all. Is there anyplace to download the owners manual? I'd like to be able to view it to be knowledgeable on all of the safety features and other items I may not notice. Bought the gun used as-is.

Post subject: Re: Looking for an owners manual on a stoeger competition co
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:13 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Safety features? Like a safety you mean? It's on the tang.

Most real competition guns have the safety and barrel selection disabled anyway.

Best bet is to call Stoeger.

Post subject: Re: Looking for an owners manual on a stoeger competition co
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Skytex wrote:
Title says it all. Is there anyplace to download the owners manual? I'd like to be able to view it to be knowledgeable on all of the safety features and other items I may not notice. Bought the gun used as-is.

You can try here, they don't have a Competition Condor but do have a Stoeger Condor. I think it may be close enough if you can't find a Competition Condor manual.

http://www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Mike