Shotgun Forum banner

Hello From Canada

14K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Davide Todd 
#1 ·
Hi Gang,
I just came across this site and my eyes have gone buggy from all the reading I've been doing. Great site, I'm glad that I found it. My name is Tom and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I look forward to exchanging info, checking out all the cool stuff in all the galleries and adding some of my own. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI!

~Regards, Tom.

#3 ·
Thanks Wild Turkey. Would you happen to know if we're allowed to have one of those Serbu Super ******'s up here? I know that there's a place out West, sorry I can't remember the name right now but it'll come to me, that sells short barrelled shotguns. I think they have 14" or 12" barrels, so I would assume if he can sell them that the Serbu may not be any different, but I could certainly be wrong. I think the name of the shotgun is Grizzly, maybe? I have to go search for it now. It'll drive me nuts until I remember.

#9 ·
Yes, I've noticed that and have had questions answered, on several issues, before I even asked them. I recently just received a pile of info on a Mossberg 590A1 in the Tactical Shotgun forum. Very impressive! It's great here but I've seen so many cool pieces of hardware, I want to make more purchases...:)

~Tom.

#10 ·
GothicZombieSlayer said:
Yes, I've noticed that and have had questions answered, on several issues, before I even asked them. I recently just received a pile of info on a Mossberg 590A1 in the Tactical Shotgun forum. Very impressive! It's great here but I've seen so many cool pieces of hardware, I want to make more purchases...:)

~Tom.
Howdy from Alberta!
Davide

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.