CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thoughts on Sarsilmaz shotguns
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:07 am 
Utility Grade

Anyone has experience with Sarsilmaz shotguns. I ordered a Sarsilmaz Python SP 303 from Cherry's Fine Guns down in North Carolina. I heard that Sarsilmaz has been making guns since 1880 and has state of the art modern factory in Turkey. Any thoughts...

Post subject: re: Thoughts on Sarsilmaz shotguns
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:26 am 
Presentation Grade

techguy - Apparently there does not appear to be much expeience with this manufacturer - so you are an explorer. I did find the company's web site - http://sarsilmaz.com/eng/index.php Let us know what your experience is with the gun, since many might be interested in having another reasonably priced option provided their quality is good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:45 am 
Utility Grade

It has been working great so far. No issues and very precise.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 am 
Limited Edition

TechGuy,
Of all the Turkish firearms I have seen, and this is not to say I have seen a LOT of them, the Sarsilmaz shotguns are the best yet.
Rays