Shotgun Forum banner

Range Reviews - New Look and map

68K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  bobski 
#1 ·
#17 ·
If you are in Southern California, there are some good and not so good venues. Triple-B Clays in South Rosemead (not far from LA) is nice, with most all the shotgun games. Redlands, which is out past San Bernardino is also a good place for trap and skeet. Prado Shooting Park, nearer to Orange County, has 5 stand, trap and skeet. I am concerned with safety violations and a lack of supervision at Prado, at last what I have experienced when I am there. They have been improving their equipment, but it is lacking. It definitely is not ATA. Raahauge's Pheasant Club, in Norco which is very near Prado, offers sporting clays. Prado also has a pistol range. Raahauge'a does have a rifle and pistol range. I have excluded clubs that I haven't visited, which are more to the North of LA.

#21 ·
Why not simply post your review here.

I'm interested in reviews of St. Louis Skeet and Trap Club and Gateway Gun Club. Please advise if you have visited either club, when and your opinion of same.

#22 ·
Hello,
I would just like to let everyone know since we don't seem to be on the map, The Quail Ridge Sporting Club is open (by appointment) weekly here in beautiful Lexington, Virginia. Please visit our Official webpage and Facebook page for postings, and events. (see below)

Administrators, if you would not mind, please add us to your list of available places to shoot sporting clays. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Scott Guise
GySgt USMC (Ret.)
Quail Ridge Sporting Club
336 Murat Rd
Lexington, VA 24450
Grayman Solutions LLC
(540)429-4716
GraymanSolutions@gmail.com
https://www.quailridgesportingclub.com/ (official webpage) www.facebook.com/QuailRidgeLexington

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.