Shotgun Forum banner

Womens Tshirt and Sweatshirt

31K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  kateskeet 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Star! The shirt looks really great! I don't suppose that Jay will be sponsoring another Poker Tourney where I might have a chance to win one of those nifty shirts is he? j/k I will probably look into picking on up for Mothers Day or something. :)

Great Job!

#6 ·
Looks pretty good... however... is there a reason that the "voice" or "person" changes between the items in the list?

First person:
"My..."
"I..."

Second person:
"Your..."
"You..."

Maybe I'm just too picky, but it seems a bit distracting to have some things first person and some second person...

*shrugs*

#9 ·
I have been wearing my sweatshirt for the past year in England. It's very comfortable & it's my favourite for shooting in.

To introduce myself as this is my 1st visit-I'm Kate a UK skeet shooter that comes over to the World Skeet every year

#11 ·
When those were created through CafePress, white was about the only option. That company has progressed so it may just be a matter of altering the color selection. I'll send this to Jay to check into.

#14 ·
To update it is now 2012 & I am still wearing my SGW sweatshirt to shoot in& it must have been washed 100's of times now & still as good as new-I love it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.