Shotgun Forum banner

Anyone?

14K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Michael Wascom 
#1 ·
Any other Alaskan here?
I shoot mostly at Grouse Ridge in Wasilla.
hope to meet you all there!
:wink:
Danomite!

#3 ·
Danomite45, How are ya. I'm here in Palmer and have shot at Grouse Ridge a few times. Trying to get the feel for the workings of the club/range. Don't know anyone there. Figured I'd better show up for one of the Friday night steak nights and "chew the fat" with some of the folks. :lol:

#5 ·
Hi,, yep live north of Wasilla ,, I have been at Grouse Ridge. Several years ago now. Did not shoot in comp. Tested a new 11-87 shooting by myself.

Just joined Shotgun World and noticed your post. Maybe I should go back, meet some folks & burn powder?
Joe

#6 ·
Wow! First time I have seen this section. I hail from Kenai. I shoot a lot of registered skeet between Birchwood and Ft. Richardson. When I'm home I'll of course be shooting at Snow Shoe but we don't have many registered shoots there. I've shot Grouse Ridge a few times but not really enough to say I know much about Sporting Clays. I'll be doing something about that this year as I plan to make several of the registered shoots at Grouse Ridge. Also plan to shoot some registered Five Stand events. Jeez, it seems I spend as much money on reloading components as I do beer! Anyway, hope to meet up with someof you guys from time to time.

Dan

#8 ·
Heaton said:
Well hey Guys! I'm in Eagle River, shot a couple times at Birchwood, or down KGB in Wasilla.. Shooting a H&R Auto Excell.. I'm new to the game, but would deff be down to go shoot some trap sometime!! What other weapons yall have?
Guess I need to shoot at birchwood. GR is spendy. Shoot a spcl 1100 @ trap. Bought it many years ago. enjoy the game. :)

#9 ·
And I thought there was just 3 of us on here.

I'll be up for a Birchwood shoot the first week of September if anyone wants to.

#11 ·
Heaton said:
Count me in! I'm a complete nooby at trap, but still learning is the fun part! Are y'all Birchwood members? If not it'll limit the days we shoot.
I'm a member.

Normally I shoot on thursday night in reregistered shoots and the weekends.

The last time I shot was the last week of May because of surgery,the reason I have to wait until the first week of September to shoot but you can bet I'll be there then.

#13 ·
Heaton said:
Michael, Have you been going to the Big 50 shoots? Also, this weekend is the big Hunter Fisher shoot with an Annie Oakley shoot after on Saturday..
I had to miss the whole summer because of healing from heart surgery.

This week is the end of it though and I should be able to start shooting next week,I may go out on Sunday and shoot a few rounds to see how it feels.

#16 ·
yukoncat said:
A year late, but hello from Tazlina.
Used to shoot trap, and recently my wife expressed some interest, and well, I know an opportunity when I sees it.
Signed up as member at Birchwood recently and hope to shoot there soon.
fun for all type shoot in the morning.....100 singles.....$10 option for the purse if you want.....$26 entry fee (covers targets).......10 am to 5 pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.