CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WooHoo! My Red Label is supposed to be back tomorrow!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm 
Tournament Grade

I sent my 20ga Red Label back to the factory for a barrel regulation issue but apparently they did a lot of reworking in other areas as well. This gun is recently new to me but was manufactured in 1994 so they repaired/replaced other parts while they had the gun. I'll report specifics when I have the gun in hand. So far I am really impressed with Ruger's service!

Post subject: Re: WooHoo! My Red Label is supposed to be back tomorrow!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 am 
Tournament Grade

They realigned the barrels, put in new locking lugs and a new detent on the safety. No charge. Ya just gotta love Ruger service!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 am 
Diamond Grade

Don't throw away the shipping box.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm 
Limited Edition

Amazing customer service indeed! Nice to see some companies will not turn their backs on a 17 year old gun, and do what's necessary. The so called (B)ig (B)oys certainly don't take care of their issues like Ruger, and yes they do have them! :roll:

Oh, and definitely heed claydoctors advice about keeping the box. I have all my boxes from my Rugers, Brownings, Guerini's etc. Helps with resale (if needed) and you never know when they will come in handy. Good Advice!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm 
Diamond Grade

70chevelle wrote:
Amazing customer service indeed! Nice to see some companies will not turn their backs on a 17 year old gun, and do what's necessary. The so called (B)ig (B)oys certainly don't take care of their issues like Ruger, and yes they do have them! :roll:

Oh, and definitely heed claydoctors advice about keeping the box. I have all my boxes from my Rugers, Brownings, Guerini's etc. Helps with resale (if needed) and you never know when they will come in handy. Good Advice!

What claydoctor was getting at was, it will probably break again. They do have that kind of track record. The one good thing is, they fix them for free!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 pm 
Diamond Grade

Jiganator wrote:
70chevelle wrote:

What claydoctor was getting at was, it will probably break again. They do have that kind of track record. The one good thing is, they fix them for free!!!

Well, at least somebody got the joke !