Shotgun Forum banner

Look at what my future wife is doing now...

626 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  SuperXOne 
#1 ·
#3 ·
She was here yesterday I think, or greensboro. Married to a drunk I think, as long as you can offer better-stand in line.

#6 ·
phideaux_2003 said:
Drunk? Blake Shelton is drunk?
I have no clue, I was told by a family member that she was married to a drunk>I can't tell you his name, what he does, or if he even drinks!

If you happen to follow country star Blake Shelton on Twitter, you may have noticed that drinking is among his favorite hobbies. But Shelton urges fans not to take his "I'm so drunk" tweets (like this one, or this one) too seriously.

Read More http://www.ivillage.com/blake-shelton-d ... z1mxD38G3n

#11 ·
I went to a Blake Shelton concert and he walked on stage with a Budweiser and stated... "This is NOT my first beer today... and it won't be the last!"

I was totally offended!

Who the heck drinks Budweiser???

It's joke boys... settle down... I'm a Coors Light guy!

#12 ·
RicosRevenge said:
Rico ... Bottled water is cheaper ... And tastes about the same :wink:

Sorry ... that one was too easy.

#13 ·
Captn66 said:
RicosRevenge said:
Rico ... Bottled water is cheaper ... And tastes about the same :wink:

Sorry ... that one was too easy.
I'm not one to neglect or reject free beer, so long as it's cold, but you won't find me tradin' my frog skins for that Rocky juice. Shiner Bock for me (and one for Jake while I'm at it.)

-------------------
Ignorance is the Devil's whoopee cushion...

#14 ·
Coors Light is my most commonly consumed beer. It's my favorite light beer. I try to stick to light mostly. However, I love all the Sam's Seasonals more and Bell's.

#15 ·
phideaux_2003 said:
I'm not one to neglect or reject free beer, so long as it's cold, but you won't find me tradin' my frog skins for that Rocky juice.
oh don't get me wrong ... if its free - its for me ... I'll drink just about any beer out there - I haven't one yet I didn't like. But its also near the bottom of my choices ... It does rank slightly ahead of Michelob Ultra & Bud Select 55

#16 ·
She's very pretty, Miranda Lambert. But I prefer my own wife. Seriously.

But before I met my wife, I preferred to dream about Emmylou Harris. Emmylou was and remains an excellent country singer, forty years after I first heard her. Emmylou was at her very best singing duets with Gram Parsons, George Jones, Vern Gosdin, John Anderson, and other greats. But aside from her singing, Emmylou Harris has to be one of the most perfectly beautiful women who've ever walked this earth. This video probably isn't her best singing, but it helps to show how Emmylou looked when she was about 35 years old:

I hope Miranda can keep on looking good for the next thirty years. Emmylou surely has:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXpWbP-K ... re=related

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.