Shotgun Forum banner

TR Imports?

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  2fewdaysafield 
#1 ·
I just tried going on the TRI website to see if he's hooked up with a new shotgun and it said the site does not exist. Tried Google and followed the link and same thing. Anyone heard anything on TRI?

#3 ·
That would be a shame. Chuck Lutz was THE guy for the best selection of Huglus - especially target grade versions. Their store in Keller, TX was also surprisingly nice. I still regret not buying a trap grade Huglu 101B they had a few years back.

Hope TRI comes back with another gun to distribute.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#12 ·
I'm guessing that there was a screw up in the timing of getting the new site up and the old one taken down. That sort of thing is not uncommon.

#14 ·
GrizzlyAlan said:
Just got an e-mail from Chuck.

His new website is TRImports.net. The .com version is still being worked on.

Good news!
They sure don't have much in the line of shotguns. They have a selection of pistols, but only a couple shotguns, hopefully he will find a line of guns to market soon.

cdb

#15 ·
I keep waiting for him to find another line of double barrel guns to market. As we've seen on here, there are a couple of really nice gun makers who don't seem to be tied to anyone in the USA yet. Hope it happens soon. New web site was a little sparse on shotguns, although a backup goose gun looks do-able.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.