CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Duck/Goose hunting thread.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Not too late! All waterfowl taken before midnight January 31, 2013 will be included in the count! Post 'em up!!!!

Robert E. Lee's 200th birthday was 1/19/07. I hope AP Hill takes that hill at Gettysburg in every dream he has. Freedom isn't free. 11B; 54E20

OMG has a whole new meaning. OBAMA MUST GO!!!

Last edited by 2fewdaysafield on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

2fewdaysafield wrote:
Not too late! All waterfowl taken before midnight January 1, 2013 will be included in the count! Post 'em up!!!!

While you were in Wyoming chasing speed goats, you left me in charge, I was petitioned by the masses to change the season from 09/01/2012-01/01/2013................to 09/01/2012 to 01/31/2013, since a lot of the seasons went to the end of January, so we made an executive decision and made the change. :D :D :D

cdb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Sorry I missed that post! I have amended my post above to reflect the season for this thread running through January 31, 2013. :D

Robert E. Lee's 200th birthday was 1/19/07. I hope AP Hill takes that hill at Gettysburg in every dream he has. Freedom isn't free. 11B; 54E20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 am 
Presentation Grade

My little duck marsh is frozen over now, and there are very few ducks around. I'm hoping some geese show up soon so I can take a crack at them, but so far not many of them around. I hope the season is not over allready, but it may be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm 
Presentation Grade

Well we went out this weekend and scratched out a few. I personally got 1 drake woody sunday evening. Tuesday we killed 5 total, put me down for 2 I got 1ringneck and 1 drake mallard. So a total of 3 more for me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Will do.

cdb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

.........................................................THE LEADER BOARD...............................................................

..........Hunter...................................Geese...................................Ducks.........................TOTAL.......

........DuckJunkie.................................13..........................................52.............................65.........

............Doc.........................................26.........................................21..............................47.........

.......Beemanjohn...................................0.........................................37..............................37.........

........Discoverer.....................................1.........................................35..............................36.........

.........Yornoc3.......................................1..........................................17..............................18........

..........Herb S.......................................10...........................................1...............................11........

........quackturbo..................................10..........................................17..............................27.......

.......thatoleboy.....................................0...........................................9..................................9........

..everlearninghunter..............................1..........................................7..................................8........

.........andycap.......................................0..........................................8..................................8........

.......brandonSX3...................................0..........................................4..................................4........

.......duckqwacker..................................0.........................................4...................................4........

.........breitling.......................................0..........................................2..................................2........

....Sherlockbonez..................................0...........................................2.................................2........

........cdb1097.......................................1..........................................0..................................1........

..........TOTALS......................................63.......................................216..............................277......

Updated 12/12/12........@1740 Hours

cdb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm 
Field Grade

Ok.4 Mallards,3 drakes one hen and 1 Canada Goose KILLED,with the MALLARD,or Huglu 104.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:08 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

.........................................................THE LEADER BOARD...............................................................

..........Hunter...................................Geese...................................Ducks.........................TOTAL.......

........DuckJunkie.................................13..........................................52.............................65.........

............Doc.........................................26.........................................21..............................47.........

.......Beemanjohn...................................0.........................................37..............................37.........

........Discoverer.....................................1.........................................35..............................36.........

.........Yornoc3.......................................1..........................................17..............................18........

..........Herb S.......................................10...........................................1...............................11........

........quackturbo..................................10..........................................17..............................27.......

.......thatoleboy.....................................0...........................................9..................................9........

..everlearninghunter..............................1..........................................7..................................8........

.........andycap.......................................0..........................................8..................................8........

.............lex95.......................................1..........................................4..................................5........

.......brandonSX3...................................0..........................................4..................................4........

.......duckqwacker..................................0.........................................4...................................4........

.........breitling.......................................0..........................................2..................................2........

....Sherlockbonez..................................0...........................................2.................................2........

........cdb1097.......................................1..........................................0..................................1........

..........TOTALS......................................64.......................................220..............................284......

Updated 12/13/2012...........@1808 hours

cdb

Last edited by cdb1097 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm 
Presentation Grade

For such few birds and warm weather we had a decent day today. 4 birds total for group and I got 3 of them. Total for group was 2 gadwalls, 1 bull sprig, and 1 snow. Personally I killed 1 gadwall, 1 bull sprig, and the 1 snow. So a total for me is 2 ducks 1 geese.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Will get them up.

cdb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

........quackturbo..................................11..........................................19..............................30.......

.............lex95.......................................1..........................................4..................................5........

..........TOTALS......................................65.......................................222..............................287......

Updated 12/16/12........@0548 Hours

cdb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:48 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Broke ice to get the boat out of the launch today. There were a LOT of birds in the air... high up and flying south. My only real shot of the day came when I was asleep at the switch-- had a pair of mallards come from behind me and drop right into the decoys... while I was pouring a cup of coffee. By the time I set down the coffee and reached for the gun they took off.

The lake will likely be frozen over by next weekend, but if it's not, I'll give it another try.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Good luck Doc!!!! Hope you get at least one more good day before everything gets frozen solid.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I picked up a copy of the new Field & Stream Magazine last night at the St. Louis Airport while waiting for my connection back to Seattle. Anyone who likes eating Duck should pick up a copy...some reeeaally tasty looking Duck Recipes in there.

Harry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:33 pm 
Presentation Grade

Well yesterday afternoon I killed 1 greenhead. This morning killed 1 ringneck and 1 hen mallard.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

........quackturbo..................................11.........................................22..............................33........

.......thatoleboy.....................................0............................................9................................9.........

..........TOTALS......................................65.......................................225..............................290......

Updated 12/21/12..............@1910 Hours Sierra

cdb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:53 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Just 10 more to reach 300!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm 
Presentation Grade

Well sorry guys. Hate that I could not help out toward the ten to 300. But it finally happened today. Got skunked until the first time this season. Boat problems caused us to have to change plans today. But that is fixed and we will be back at them Monday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm 
Presentation Grade

Well killed one hen shoveler this morning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next