CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JC Higgins model 21-20
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:12 pm 
Utility Grade

I have an old 20 gauge JC higgins (sears and roebuck) model 21-20 . After the name sears and roebuck are the numbers 583.2076 . I am Unable to find a proper listing of this gun for parts (need a new stock and the tangs in the slide are broken)
Also while all you smart guys are reading maybe sum one can tell me if there were ever serial numbers on these guns as I can not find one, and there are no spots that look as if the numbers were scraped off. I bought it from a good friend who got it from his dad as one of his first shotguns. I bought it for my son and he hunted with it for two seasons before the slide tangs broke off while my wife was shooting it. I would appreciate any help in finding parts and info for this gun.

Post subject: Re: JC Higgins model 21-20
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:39 pm 
ID & Value Expert
ID & Value Expert

I think that's a High Standard Flight King.. Gun arts Corp.may have some parts... Bushrod

Post subject: Re: JC Higgins model 21-20
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:17 pm 
Utility Grade

Thanks!! Thats the gun, at least the diagram looks the same, unfortunately they are out of stock on 3 of 4 parts i need, too include the stock. Thanks though!