ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Man those B&P boxes are comically bad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 am 
Diamond Grade

Literally the boxes themselves. Just got a mixed order of about 15 boxes. I swear at least half of them fell open from the bottom when I lifted them.

Post subject: Re: Man those B&P boxes are comically bad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:54 am 
Crown Grade

Foreign packaging in general isn't up to what we get here. Everyone else thinks, whey spend money and waste material on something that's going to be thrown away.

They're not necessarily wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:02 pm 
Field Grade

birdhunter39 wrote:
Literally the boxes themselves. Just got a mixed order of about 15 boxes. I swear at least half of them fell open from the bottom when I lifted them.

Odd, I've shot a 1000 rounds of F2 Mach in the last month and in each event the flat has the "Quality Control" sticker covering the flat, and each box inside had tape covering the top and bottom of the shells. So far every box of B&P be it F2 or the Sporting Comp HV has the tape on both ends of the box that I have shot.

NSCA#684007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:49 pm 
Diamond Grade

yep, that tape fails. why not just use a box design that actually locks the flaps together?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:14 pm 
Field Grade

Aguila boxes do the same thing. Someone once told me that it was from customs cutting them open to make sure drugs weren’t coming in from Mexico. Probably BS, but regardless, those shells are still worth it. I absolutely love them, especially the price point.