It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Check FAQ's and Archive Forum first or use the SEARCH.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:56 pm 
Crown Grade

There is extensive information on popular models (A-5, Model 12, Crescent, etc.) in the FAQ for this Forum and also the Archive Forum. We recommend that you review these first.Due to the large number of questions we ask that you only submit questions about SHOTGUNS .

Please be as descriptive as possible and include distinct characteristics, such as: engraving, wood type, barrel length, model number, proof marks, scroll work etc. Most of our ID & Value info comes from Blue Book Inc.,Due to market fluctuation values quoted may be +/- 15%. You can download specific information from them in PDF format. Some are free and some are $10.

Post subject: Re: Check FAQ's and Archive Forum first or use the SEARCH.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:30 pm 
MarlandS wrote:
There is extensive information on popular models (A-5, Model 12, Crescent, etc.) in the FAQ for this Forum and also the Archive Forum. We recommend that you review these first.Due to the large number of questions we ask that you only submit questions about SHOTGUNS .

Please be as descriptive as possible and include distinct characteristics, such as: engraving, wood type, barrel length, model number, proof marks, scroll work etc. Most of our ID & Value info comes from Blue Book Inc.,Due to market fluctuation values quoted may be +/- 15%. You can download specific information from them in PDF format. Some are free and some are $10.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:37 pm 
Utility Grade

Anonymous wrote:
MarlandS wrote:

i have a single shot shot gun, the only marking on it says Buckeye Gun Co. Lynchburg Va. i was wandering if anyone had any info on this gun.If so please contact me at crystald@atmc.net. thank you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:05 pm 
Crown Grade

Buckeye shotguns were produced by the Crescent Fire Arms Company is all I've found on it.

Post subject: Mears arms shotgun
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 pm 
Utility Grade

I have a Mears arms co double barrel damascus steel barrel 30 inches long. I am trying to find the value and the age of the gun. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
Crow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm 
Utility Grade

MarlandS wrote:
Buckeye shotguns were produced by the Crescent Fire Arms Company is all I've found on it.

I have a zoli/roebuck model#281.512651 12ga o/u 3" mag with walnut stocks and some fine engraving on the receiver. I would like to know the value, I know it has to have some age. I can't find anything on it. Can you please help?

Post subject: Not to open pandora box, but who tell me about 10ga GW GOLCH
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 am 
Utility Grade

I have 10Ga G.W. Golcher double barrel shotgun pass down to me by me grandfather. it's in great shape has a 32" damascus barrel with the cross hand guns and crown stamp in them.
any infromation on this shot gun would be great

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 am 
Utility Grade

I have a 12GA, side by side hamerless, Damascus. Marked S. H. Barker and Sons. Any information would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm 
Utility Grade

I have 12 ga. single barrel made in Italy for simmons gun specialties inc. kansas city Mo. serial#24745. on the reciever is xx1, cal12, their is a eagle holding agun under that is fusil special also their is a star and under the star is finito. their is engraving on reciever plus brilliant case colors and checkered walnut stock thank you very much

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm 
Utility Grade

I am considering a purchase of a Benelli Raffaello 123. Can anyone help me with any info on when it was made. Pro's & Con's and the value of this gun . I would rate it at 85%. I have searched every where for info and have found a Raffaello Deluxe, but nothing on the 123 model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Romancoins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 pm 
Utility Grade

I am looking for anything about a Beneilli Raffeallo 123 shotgun. Can't seem to find it any where.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm 
Utility Grade

i have a side by side 12 ga shotgun with pull back hammers shaped like ram horns and the only markings on the gun says richard and on the bottom in between the barrels has this #6706 was wondering what year this was made and possibly the worth of this shotgun all iknow is this shot gun was handed down from my grand father

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 am 
Utility Grade

I have a 20 ga. 28" side by side with double triggers and vent. rib, on the vent. rib says armas ERBI S.C.I. ELGOIBAR made in spain. Does anyone have any information on this gun, or how I can get any infro. on this gun. thanks, bass bob

Post subject: BROWNING MAG 12GA. 32" A5 SERIAL NUMBER IS 5V68914
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 pm 
Utility Grade

Confused as to what the V means on this Belgium made gun? I purchased it about fall season 1965, I think? Would appreciate insight as Browning site doesn't show this as a listed option...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm 
Utility Grade

value please on IThaca mod 37 Bicentennial, unfired in leather full length hardcase. Ibelieve all were 28 in mod. has matching ser# belt buckle etc. Bill Mains engraved eagle and 1776-1976 thanks

Post subject: Re: BROWNING MAG 12GA. 32" A5 SERIAL NUMBER IS 5V68914
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm 
Utility Grade

FlatShot9 wrote:
Confused as to what the V means on this Belgium made gun? I purchased it about fall season 1965, I think? Would appreciate insight as Browning site doesn't show this as a listed option...

Hi All, any thoughts on this 5V serial numbered Browning A5?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:11 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello

I have a double barrel 12g New Aubrey, Meriden - the only number I can find is under the fore grip- 39860.

Any idea of age and value.

Thanks

Lynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 am 
Utility Grade

I have a kbi.inc.hbc.pa 12 ga shot gun also has nx 18-m-m would like to know what year and how much it's worth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 pm 
Utility Grade

I have an old Harrington and Richardson single shot 12 gauge. Not rusty, but stock is cracked. It's in a little rough condition, but it belonged to my great grandfather who used this gun to put food on the table. Just wondering if anyone can help put an age or value on it.

Serial number is either 16639 or 6639. Not sure if the first digit is a "1" or just a notch next to the trigger guard. It's on the bottom of the gun next to trigger guard. Also says "Worchester Mass, USA pat Feb 20 & 24 0" and the words "RE-ENFORCED BREECH" All on left side. On top of bbl, says "12 GA Choke". Would really appreciate any information.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm 
Utility Grade

My dad of 85 just gave me a Donn Bro,s 10 gauge it was my great,great grandfather,s gun. Not wenting to sell just would like to know something about it. It,s not a realy fancy,and opens from the bottom. Have photo,s but not know how to post them.All help will be apprecited.Thank You, rrock