CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: synthetic stock for a stevens model 67
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:52 pm 
Utility Grade

I am having a hard time finding a synthetic stock for my stevens model 67 series e shotgun. Any help locating one?

Thanks
Brian

Post subject: Re: synthetic stock for a stevens model 67
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:25 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Brian:

I don't recall ever seeing a synthetic stock for a Stevens/Savage/Springfield 67; was the shotgun ever produced with a syn stock as original equipment? I'd be pretty surprised (have been before, though!) if Ram-Line or another aftermarket company tools up for the 67, due to the high cost of molding tooling vs the relatively low number of 67's still in service. The price they'd need to charge would probably not be acceptable to 67 owners, since the whole gun usually sells for less than $150.

Let us know if you find one!

John