CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: re: Mossberg 930 SPX Availability ??
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:53 pm 
Tournament Grade

smile_at_u90012 wrote:
O'DubhGhaill wrote:
Damn Smitty, I received R&R Arm's automated e-mail last night telling me they now have three in stock !

You are definitely correct O'DubhGhaill,, except they have one less in stock as now..they said mine is on the way..omg

BTW, Thanks a lot Smitty for your link on R&R

I hope R&R is not blowing smoke -- I e-mailed them late this afternoon to confirm my purchase. The woman I've been communicating with wrote and explained that someone had purchased two just 45 minutes before I purchased mine (appx 1230hrs EST I believe) and that someone placed an order after mine. She said I got the last one and it would be going out early next week. WTF if you're saying you purchased one after me and they confirmed shipping to you too? This should pan out soon, one way or another...

Last edited by O'DubhGhaill on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: re: Mossberg 930 SPX Availability ??
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:39 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

High desireability + open comms on public board = lots of people know where they are

http://www.weaponevolution.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 am 
Diamond Grade

m24shooter wrote:
High desireability + open comms on public board = lots of people know where they are

Good point - maybe the "wanted by" poster should request replies via PM?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:40 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Austin12Gauge wrote:
...the "wanted by" poster should request replies via PM?

Here's a different type of "wanted poster"....

Dillon's Blue Press February '08 cover....

I want one!! ....... oh, the gun's nice, too :shock:

Smitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:46 am 
Tournament Grade

No wonder it's tough to find one of these, the gun that is...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 am 
Limited Edition

O'DubhGhaill, I ordered mine on Thursday the 14th.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:57 pm 
Tournament Grade

smile_at_u90012 wrote:
O'DubhGhaill, I ordered mine on Thursday the 14th.

Same here, about 1230hrsEST I believe...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 pm 
Limited Edition

Okay, are u sayin they sold the one u ordered to someone else? i am checking my order on monday too..thanks for the insight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:29 pm 
Tournament Grade

No, I'm not saying that. R&R says that someone purchased two of the three available just 45 minutes before I ordered mine at appx. 1230hrsEST on 14FEB08. R&R says that I got the last of the three available and that someone placed an order for one after me who is SOL. My card has been charged. Unless you are the person who ordered two before I ordered mine, according to R&R, you didn't get one. I'd check with them for confirmation as I did.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:27 pm 
Limited Edition

You are right O'DubhGhaill, i just assumed they are shipping mine bcz they recieved my order,i will call them to confirm as you did,i am also been charged as well, i am not that person order the other 2 b4 you, i wish however.

Oh well,i just confirmed it pn the phone with the lady, you were right, mine isnt coming,back order for 3-4 weeks,anyone know where i can find one now? LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:56 pm 
Tournament Grade

smile_at_u90012 wrote:
You are right O'DubhGhaill, i just assumed they are shipping mine bcz they recieved my order,i will call them to confirm as you did,i am also been charged as well, i am not that person order the other 2 b4 you, i wish however.

Oh well,i just confirmed it pn the phone with the lady, you were right, mine isnt coming,back order for 3-4 weeks,anyone know where i can find one now? LOL.

Sorry to read that. Didn't you post the link on 14FEB to GTDist.com that you wrote "have enough in stock to armed an whole platoon"? Any left there?

Also, is R&R going to credit your card and then recharge when they get them in or will they keep your money and put you first on the list when the next batch arrives?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 pm 
Limited Edition

Yes, as of today at noon gtdist confirmed to me they have 10 in stock and this time for sure,i happened to talk to the president of the company cus many of their employees are sick from flu,they just email me 30 mins ago with a ups tracking number for the gun, i will for sure get it on friday.r&r already credit me on monday but the lady called me yesterday and by some witchy reason, they found one under a shelf they didnt know of, i didnt want one from them cus gtdist will have mine here friday and it take 4 -7 days for r&r to ship their, so $20 extra bucks is worth to spend on gtdist just to see my baby sooner, thanks a lot for the insights.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 pm 
Tournament Grade

Just received mine! Front sight assembly is perfectly straight according to my calibrated eyeball (as well as the memory of the three different Dick's guns I checked out with obviously canted FSAs and serious right windage settings on the RSA).

Also, while it lasts, BudsGunShop.co just got some in at the amazing price of $523.00 delivered ($23 less than mine, but I could care less with it in my hands)!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:36 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Sweet!!!

We need range reports and pics!!!

Smitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:48 am 
Utility Grade

I got one through my local dealer on the 13th. It took a little while to find some. He located 3 and I got first pick. $550 including tax. Then two friends took the other two a couple of days later. I cleaned it well before my first outing with it. It was kind of "gummy" inside the action. I also scored on eleven boxes of Brenneke K.O. 2 3/4" slugs for $1.99 / box and five boxes of Federal #4 Buck 3" for $2.49 / box. The dealer wanted to get rid of them cheap. I was glad to take them all. I've added a few things to the 930. First the Vang safety. Then the Laserlyte Tri-Rail and MI front sling adapter. I added two push button swivel bases so I can use either a two-point or single-point sling. That's it so far. I'm on the waiting list for a charging handle from Choate. It shoots great. I've tried low brass 7 1/2's to OO and slugs all 2 3/4" and one box of the 3" #4 Buck. Everything goes bang without a hitch yet. I've only fired about 200 assorted rounds so far. I've got some pictures I'll post as soon as I figure out how to.

Bob

ETA: Pics. Thanks Smitty.

Last edited by Bobcape on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 am 
Limited Edition

OH wow, everyone is happy here today, including me,haha. i recieved mine on Friday 22nd,took only 2 days shipped from gtdist,the gun had a 3 inches light scratch on the left side of the reciever,kinda annoying to look at,tried to wipe it off with a gun clothe but no result,its a very light scratch,any insight on that? :D nice gun however.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:30 pm 
Utility Grade

Smitty in CT wrote:
Sweet!!!

We need range reports and pics!!!

Smitty

Sorry for asking, but how do I post pictures here?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Bobcape wrote:
Sorry for asking, but how do I post pictures here?

Type [img]post%20the%20url%20where%20the%20photo%20is%20located%20(like%20the%20photo%20section%20here%20on%20SGW),%20then%20type[/img]

That should so it...

Smitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:16 pm 
Tournament Grade

Just received an e-mail from R&R -- they have one in stock now for $530.99 here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:07 pm 
Utility Grade

Newby here been on ar15.com for a while but I too was looking for this shotgun and took you guys advice and called gt distributors down in Texas on Thursday and got what they said was the last one in stock however they said they had 3 more on the way from there Georgia store. I just contacted my FFL guy a minute ago and he said it arrived this morning however he said I would be pissed when I see it because it is rather scratched up and the stock looked like it had been rubbing up against something. I seen where someone else had posted earlier about one that came from GT and was scratched also. I dont realy wanna send it back because I have been waiting a while now to get this very shotgun and they are very hard to get as we all know. I guess when I get off work I will get to see how bad it realy is and at worst I guess I could see if GT might refund some of my money due to the damages and maybe just get it duracoted. I cant believe GT is doing this. Any thoughts on this from you guys? :?:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next