Shotgun Forum banner

CYNERGY CLASSIC TRAP COMBO

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  pjogrinc 
#1 ·
I saw this on Brownings web site. It looks like a nice package. I have alway had the XT combo's and was thinking about trying one of the Cynergy's. Whats your thoughts and what should I know.

#2 ·
If you already have an XT, I wouldn't consider switching. However, I like the simplicity of the new Cynergy design. As a single it probably doesn't have much advantage over older designs. But as a double, the mechanical triggers are much better.

#4 ·
Well you made my point, you are without a gun. I was thinking that you still had one and I wouldn't sell what I currently had to buy a Cynergy.

If I were looking, I would buy the Cynergy over the XT. I like the lower profile receiver, the mechanical triggers and Monolock hinge. I believe it's just a better design.

#7 ·
Thanks a lot. I called them today and they said they were not getting anymore in for 2 or 3 weeks. That usually turns out to be 6 or 8 weeks. Thats a good buy though. I asked him if I could put my name on a list so when they do come in they could call me first. He said sure can for a 30% non refundable deposit. I said no thanks, I am sure I will find one some where. I just have to be patient. Once again, thanks

#8 ·
Just got my Cynergy classic trap combo 32/34 and took it to the range for the first time. Didn't even get it put together and I had a crowd standing around me and was being peppered with questions. After I shot 4 rounds of singles and got the unsingle front sight dialed in, there was a line of people who wanted to try it out. After I shot 3 rounds of doubles, I swear the line was longer !! #1 question after they fired the Cynergy, was where did I get it and the #2 question was where can they find one because nobody has any. My understanding is that more combos 32/34 will be available in July. Most shooters where surprised as to the low recoil, all most all expected more because the gun 'feel light'. Mine weighs in at 8 lbs 14 oz. All I know for sure is that I have never shot a 25 straight at this club, targets are erratic in height, but on the last round of singles, only the last one got away, most were dust balls. I choked !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.