PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:19 pm 
Crown Grade

Shooting in Butte, Montana
>
Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana
November 5, 2006
>
Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26,
probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.
>
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
>
Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
>
> When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
>
> It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes N BC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....
>
> Now that is Gun Control
>
Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
>

bd

Post subject: Re: Home Defence in Butte Montana
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:27 pm 
Diamond Grade

bel_dad wrote:
Ever wonder why good stuff never makes N BC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Probably beacuse this story is false according to: http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

bel_dad, I am not getting on your case here, but this does show the danger of simply passing on Internet stories without links back to a credible news source. Just 'cause it's on the Internet doesn't make it true.

Post subject: re: Home Defence in Butte Montana
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:54 pm 
Crown Grade

trust me, if it had happened, I would have heard about it- I'm about 80 miles from butte, hell, they sell the butte standard at newsstands, and Copper FM is often the only radio station that comes in at work.

Not that it would surprise me if I heard about it tomorrow. A guy with a shotgun tried to rob a bar near me a few years ago, two good ol boys walk up, knock him down, tie him up, and pick him up like you would carry a rug, and walk him around the room and make him apologize to everyone, before calling the cops to take him away. He just got sentenced a few months ago to a few years in dearlodge.