CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Italian o/u shotgun
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:59 pm 
Utility Grade

I am about to buy a beautiful engraved over and under 12 gauge shotgun. It is in excellent condition and very hard to pass up for the price. The marking on the barrel are Sportarmi-Gardone V.T. (Brescia). Through my internet research I have only been able to find out that it is made in Brescia, Italy. I think that Gardone is the model. Unable to find anything out on Sportarmi, but I think armi is Italian for gun. Do you know or have you heard of a o/u 12 gauge like this?
Thank you, L.D.Lane

Post subject: Re: Italian o/u shotgun
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:19 pm 
Crown Grade

Gardone is the region and Brescia is the town or that's flip flopped,

What proofmarks are on your gun? look in the break and under the forearm..