CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: stoeger 2000 scope mounting?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:19 pm 
Field Grade

Hey guys, I just bought a 24" pistol grip, camo, model 2000 today, for turkey killin' in few weeks here in Ontario, Canada.

This gun has no provisions on the receiver to mount a scope base.

Does any one know of a kit, (plate and screws) Weaver style, I guess, that I could install myself?

My friend is a tool and die maker, and he could definately handle drilling and tapping 4 holes int he top of the receiver for me.

Any help you guys can give would be great.

Thanks, Steve.

Post subject: re: stoeger 2000 scope mounting?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:27 pm 
Utility Grade

Look up B-Square brand of shotgun saddle mounts. They have one listed in their 2008 catalog. Available thru some of the on-line dealers of ammo/parts for around 50 bucks. If you get one, let us know what you think of it. Good Shooting!