CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BAIKAL IJ 12
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:41 am 
Field Grade

Hi ,

Have just signed onto this forum. I am from New Delhi - India. Am looking at buying a Baikal O/U IJ 12 and need some information on this.
Guns are not easily available in India as imports was closed way back in the 80's hence the reason for buying this second hand Baikal.
Condition seems ok but i just dont seem to have any info on this old a model. Most of the info relates to the newer models like the IZH 27.

Just as a matter of interest for you , the second hand Baikal IJ12 would still cost me around usd 3125/- ...........

Please let me have your feedback on this model.

Cheers Rohit ( PerraziIndia )

Post subject: re: BAIKAL IJ 12
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 am 
Utility Grade

IZH-12 we considered to be a very good gun.
It occurred at the time when the quality of rifles was much better than now.

If he remains in good condition.
Buy.

Instruction at IZH-12 http://www.sniper.nnov.ru/download.php?manual_izh12.zip
in Russian:), but the pictures probably understand

can show photos IZH-12?