CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help Savage 220 Disassembly/Assembly
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I am in the process of restoring a Savage 220 12 ga. single shot shotgun. I need to completly disassemble the action so it can be polished and then rust blued. I cannot find any schematics for this gun only parts lists and parts pictures. No directions to say what comes out first/last etc. I have tried Gunparts/Numrich and Brownells. By the way the 220 is the same as the Savage 219 which is the single shot rifle.Can anyone help. Thanks in advance for your replies.Les.

Post subject: re: Help Savage 220 Disassembly/Assembly
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:23 pm 
Presentation Grade

Not that I can help you But I have a 220 20ga and can use the same info.

Post subject: re: Help Savage 220 Disassembly/Assembly
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:53 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I will be happy to post any info I can on this subject. So ar 2 sites and no answers. Thanks for your interest in this topic. Les.