CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTB Beretta 303 32" trap barrel
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 pm 
Limited Edition

303 Trap barrel with mobil choke system, let me know what you have.

Post subject: Re: WTB Beretta 303 32" trap barrel
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I have one, but I'm not sure I want to sell it. Just out of curiosity, why do you want one?

“Endeavor to clear your mind of can't.” - Francis P. Church

Col 4:6
Hate the ads? Become a Bonus Member, click here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:48 pm 
Limited Edition

Rastoff, a good friend gave me an old 303 that means a lot to me, and I would like a long trap barrel for the gun, if you would like to sell me your barrel, i'd love to buy it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Well, I'm kinda in the same situation. I got my 303 because I didn't have a shotgun at the time and a good friend traded me for it. He didn't have an electric guitar and I didn't have a shotgun. It was a win-win scenario.

Mine is a Beretta 303 Special Trap with a Monte Carlo stock. It came with two barrels; a 30" Fixed Full and a 32" with Mobile chokes. I only have one choke for the 32" barrel.

I'm reluctant to break up the set. The gun has more emotional value than anything else. When I use it, I usually use the 30" fixed Full. In fact I don't remember when I last used the other one. Still, I don't want to lose the ability to change chokes if I want.

You don't need a long barrel to shoot Trap. I shoot mine very well with the shorter one. I've run many straights with it. Have you shot the one you have yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:17 pm 
Limited Edition

Rastoff, thanks for the reply. The problem is my friend gave me the gun, but it didn't come with a barrel, so I wanted to find a 32" low rib, mobil choked barrel for it. that way I could shoot trap, or sporting clays. I'm 6'4", and kind of like longer barrels. I fully understand, and can relate to your situation, it is nice to have options with the interchangeable choked barrel, but if there is a remote chance you might possible part with it, i'd be willing to pay top dollar for it :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Did you find one yet? PM me if you're still interested in mine.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have a barrel for the 303 "on the market."

It is a 30" 2-3/4" Fixed Full choke that I bought to shoot trap. It doesn't have a raised rib, just the standard barrel (with a Hi-Viz front sight). It's great for trap as is or you could have it threaded for tubes. I also have a shell catcher, so your hulls don't hit the expensive Perazzi on your right.

Please let me know if you have any interest.