CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JCPenney Shotgun
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:52 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi

I have the opportunity to purchase a JCPenney Shotgun...It's a 12 gauge pump with 3 ducks engraved on the receiver. It looks like a remington with the roundness on the receiver, but the bottom (where the shell ejects from) does not look like any I've ever seen. The person selling it is not the original owner, and has no add'l information on it. Any other information would be very helpful!

Thanks

Post subject: Re: JCPenney Shotgun
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 pm 
Crown Grade

J. C. Penny used both their name and the name Foremost. Most of the guns they sold were made by Marlin Firearms Company. It would help
greatly if you could furnish a model number.

Post subject: Re: JCPenney Shotgun
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm 
Utility Grade

Thanks for the response - however, there is no model number on this gun. There is only the serial number. I will take a couple of photos and post soon.

Thank you again.